Frequently Asked Military Loan Questions
Check out our FAQs to get instant answers.
- What are the benefits of applying for a military loan online?
- The benefits of applying for an online military loan are competitive rates, paperless applications, and a time saving, private application process.
- I want to apply for a loan. Is my sensitive personal information safe to submit online?
- Yes. Digital lenders provide loan applications that remain secure and private. Remember to utilize a trusted, secure internet connection anytime you submit information with personal details.
- How much money can I apply for?
- Apply for a personal loan up to $35,000. Here's a quick tip: To find the most affordable military loan, try entering different loan amounts and repayment periods on your loan application. This will adjust the interest rate and total loan costs, showing you the cost of each option.
- Can borrowers with bad credit apply for a loan?
- Yes, bad credit borrowers can apply for a military loan. Your credit history does not automatically deny your loan application as other relevant financial factors are also taken into account.
- I'm an active duty marine working overseas. Am I eligible for a loan?
- Yes, active duty military members can apply for financing. Military Loans offers financing 100% online to all military branches.
- Can my spouse apply for a loan?
- Yes, military members' wives and husbands are permitted to apply for a military loan.
- How can I request more information?
- To request more information on military lending, get in touch with us via our contact form.