Information on Online Military Loan Types
We offer the following types of loans for military members and armed forces personnel:
- For loans to US Army and US Army Reserve Members, please click here.
- For loans to US Navy and US Naval Reserve Members, please click here.
- For loans to US Air Force and Air Force Reserve Members, please click here.
- For loans to US Marine Corps and Marine Corps Reserve Members, please click here.
- For loans to US Coast Guard and Coast Guard Reserve Members, please click here.
All loans for military members of the military services are fixed-rate and fully amortized, with monthly payments that do not change. Rates will depend on your credit score, but you may check your rate (which will not harm your credit scores) for free, before beginning the no-obligation loan application process.
If you would like to lend to military members - which we do, and which we encourage you to do, as well, if you have investment capital and would like to support your fellow servicemembers - you may sign up as a military lender, and invest in individual military personal loans. You can invest as little as $25 per loan, which makes it easy to diversify your investment over a large number of people. Payment servicing is handled automatically. Borrower loan payments are collected monthly from the borrower's checking accounts and distributed to lenders according to the amount invested, per loan.